Skip to main content

Christmas Sparkle

costume jewelry, over sized ring, sparkle, diamond ring, gold nails, gold clutch, holidays, Christmas, party
 Ring Forever 21, clutch and bracelets Ebay, top H&M, necklace Zara, pants Smart Set (similar), heels Gucci (similar here,here & here)

My very first holiday party this year was last night, and it was a work related party. Right there, a lot of my dresses fall off the list for office party attire. It was also really cold outside and I chose to wear pants instead. Just like most women, I always go for the dress but this year I switched it up a bit. To be honest, I just really wanted to wear these plaid/tartan pants from Smart Set. Yes they are plaid but they are not too bright so I think they were still serious enough but fun enough for an office party. I paired them with black peplum top. To add some holiday/festive feel to it, I added a statement necklace, statement bracelets (I hate snakes but for some reason necklaces and bracelets are OK), and a bright sequen clutch. I also opted for my gorgeous Gucci heels because the chains add some bling to my feet, and also they are very comfortable for dancing the night away. Did you have any holiday parties this weekend? What did you chose to wear? Ciao!

Moja prva praznicna proslava je bila ovog vikenda i bila je poslovna. I kao vecina zena, ja uglavnom oblacim haljine za takve prilike, ali sam ove godine ipak probrala da obucem pantalone, sto radi hladnoce, sto iz velike zelje da obucem bas ove u karo printu. Uz peplum bluzu, ogromne komade nakita i torbicu sa sljokicama, ceo outfit je dobio svecaniji duh. I naravno moje omiljene Gucci sandale koje su dovoljno svecane a i vrlo udobne za ples. Sta bi ste vi izabrali za obuci u ovakvoj prilici? Cao!

Aleksandra <3

Follow me on Bloglovin, Facebook, Instagram or Google
costume jewelry, over sized ring, sparkle, diamond ring, gold nails, gold clutch, holidays, Christmas, party, peplum top, plaid dress pants, tartan dress pants, tartan pants, tartan jeans, gucci heels, green heels, gucci shoes, statement necklace, holiday outfit, H&M top, H&M blouse, Zara necklace, Smart Set pants, Smart Set jeans

costume jewelry, over sized ring, sparkle, diamond ring, gold nails, gold clutch, holidays, Christmas, party, peplum top, plaid dress pants, tartan dress pants, tartan pants, tartan jeans, gucci heels, green heels, gucci shoes, statement necklace, holiday outfit, H&M top, H&M blouse, Zara necklace, Smart Set pants, Smart Set jeans, animal jewellery, statement bracelets, sequence, sequence clutch, gold clutch

costume jewelry, over sized ring, sparkle, diamond ring, gold nails, gold clutch, holidays, Christmas, party, peplum top, plaid dress pants, tartan dress pants, tartan pants, tartan jeans, gucci heels, green heels, gucci shoes, statement necklace, holiday outfit, H&M top, H&M blouse, Zara necklace, Smart Set pants, Smart Set jeans, animal jewellery, statement bracelets, sequence, sequence clutch, gold clutch

costume jewelry, over sized ring, sparkle, diamond ring, gold nails, gold clutch, holidays, Christmas, party, peplum top, plaid dress pants, tartan dress pants, tartan pants, tartan jeans, gucci heels, green heels, gucci shoes, statement necklace, holiday outfit, H&M top, H&M blouse, Zara necklace, Smart Set pants, Smart Set jeans, animal jewellery, statement bracelets, sequence, sequence clutch, gold clutch

costume jewelry, over sized ring, sparkle, diamond ring, gold nails, gold clutch, holidays, Christmas, party, peplum top, plaid dress pants, tartan dress pants, tartan pants, tartan jeans, gucci heels, green heels, gucci shoes, statement necklace, holiday outfit, H&M top, H&M blouse, Zara necklace, Smart Set pants, Smart Set jeans, animal jewellery, statement bracelets, sequence, sequence clutch, gold clutch

costume jewelry, over sized ring, sparkle, diamond ring, gold nails, gold clutch, holidays, Christmas, party, peplum top, plaid dress pants, tartan dress pants, tartan pants, tartan jeans, gucci heels, green heels, gucci shoes, statement necklace, holiday outfit, H&M top, H&M blouse, Zara necklace, Smart Set pants, Smart Set jeans, animal jewellery, statement bracelets, sequence, sequence clutch, gold clutch

Comments

  1. awesome outfit ~!~!
    the black combo with golden bag is just looking perfect ~!~!


    more of these~!~!~@
    http://www.jollychic.com/?a_aid=SIRIUSIT

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look great!
    http://differentcands.blogspot.kr/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Joining The 30s Club! Yikes!

Shoes Gucci, Skirt Mendocino, corset Ebay, necklace DIY, clutch gift old, belt Asos, (sold out, similar here), ring and earrings street buy Madrid Well today is my big birthday. I am turning 30! All I have to say is OMG! I know that sounds more like a teenager talking, but I am somewhat speechless. Partially because I don’t feel mature enough for it. Maybe I have this vision that in your thirties you are more serious when it comes to everything including what you wear. Or maybe I am having midlife crisis at 30. Is that possible? I’m kidding of course. It does feel a bit weird but I feel great. Everyone tells me that your thirties are your best years. I guess we will wait and see. I am posting tonight one last outfit from Spain. I obviously can’t shoot the pictures tonight of my birthday outfit, put it on my computer, edit and post and all of this while making it to dinner on time J. So I will post today’s outfit tomorrow and I am leaving you with this, what I think, stunning outfit. As…

Instagram Roundup

I haven't posted much lately and now I'm on vacation for another week or so, so no new posts are expected before I return. I wanted however to share with you a few of my favourite pictures from my Instagram account. Few more pictures have been posted since but you will have to go to my Instagram account to see more. 
Ciao!
Sasha

Sightseeing Montreal In Hot Pink Sneakers & Ripped Jeans

Jeans & jacket Zara, sneakers Nike, shirt H&M, bag Steve Madden, sunglasses unknown, belt Danier (men's section), chain ring Forever 21, midi ring H&M, forefinger gold rings gifts Day one in Montreal was the cocktail party and then walking the streets of old Montreal at night and testing out different patios and bars. Day two in Montreal, was again walking the beautiful streets of old Montreal and testing out patios, but now in daylight, hehehe. Oh and lets not forget, blog picture taking. I forget how beautiful this city is and am reminded every time I come back. Then, I wonder why I don't come back more often. It is gorgeous, vibrant and people are extremely warm. It has such a European flare, which I often miss, and this is a quick way for me to get that fix once in a while, without having to fly over an ocean. These pictures were snapped around St Denis street as well as around Catherdral Notre-Dame Basilica of MontrĂ©al. I was comfortable in my new Nikes for the…

The Best Blazer. Period.

Blazer Premonition (FigJam.To), dress White by Vera Wang, sandals (Winners), belt Express
Today's outfit was not intended to be shared on the blog, but rather just on my Instagram. It was shot (you can see the quality of the pictures) with a phone camera in a prompt 2 minute photo shoot, as I was running late for a weeding. But I was soooooo excited by this blazer that I had to share it here as well. I had too many pictures that I liked and I could not show them all on Instagram, otherwise people would un-follow me for spamming them hahahaha. 
I got this blazer delivered this same day and it fit perfectly with the dress I had chosen to wear to the event. It is from a website called FigJam.To which specializes in Australian designers. I took one look at this gorgeous piece and I HAD to have it. How amazing is the detailing on the back? Perfect to show off your dress...or your derrier when you pair it with some tight jeans....It's beautifully tailored. A perfect boyfriend blaze…